THICKENING LOTION 6.7oz
THICKENING LOTION THAT PROVIDES THE HAIR WITH LUSH, SUPPLE VOLUME.
Thicker, fuller hair for every style and hair type.
- Creates Volume
- Strengthens & Thickens Hair
- Frizz & Humidity Control
- Styling Tool Heat Protection up to 425 degrees
- All-Day Nourishment
- Style Retention - whether you are straightening or curling your hair, this formula is designed to work with heating tools while protecting and nourishing your scalp and every strand.
Features Seaberry, Omega 3,6,9, and Amino Acids.
Sulfate, Paraben & Phthalate free, Vegan, Animal Cruelty Free. Our products have UVA, UVB, UVC Protection, and are pH balanced between 4.5-5.5. Protects Against Photo-Aging & Photo-Fading for colored hair and sustainably sourced through co-ops.
Try risk free, money back guarantee
MADE IN THE USA
Use on damp towel dried hair.
Fine hair: Generously apply from roots to the ends of your hair, and blow dry as normal.
Normal hair: Looking for volume? Add to the roots and blow dry.
Thick/Voluminous hair: Smooth your split ends and flyaways by applying mid length to ends and blow dry.
Curly hair: Apply to damp hair, concentrating at the root through to the ends. Diffuse for lush 360° volume and curl retention that lasts and lasts.
- Use with a clean brush.
- For maximum volume we recommend the lotion be applied on wet, freshly washed hair.
- When determining how much to use, section your hair and start with a quarter size and apply from the root to ends. For thick hair, double the amount of Thickening Lotion and apply in smaller sections.
Water (aqua), VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polysorbate-20, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Polyquaternium-37, Propanediol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Fragrance (Parfum), Lauryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Arginine (L-Arginine), Aspartic Acid (L-Aspartic Acid), PCA, Glycine, Alanine (L-Alanine), Serine (L-Serine), Valine (L-Valine), Isoleucine (L-Isoleucine), Proline (L-Proline), Threonine (L-Threonine), Histidine (L-Histidine), Phenylalanine (L-Phenylalanine).